This map based on I. A. Lapham's 1856 map of Milwaukee.
Dashed lines indicate streets that did not exist on the 1856 map.
For streets whose names have changed, the modern name is given
G. Wilhelm Meyer & family residence, 1309 (later 1311)
Vliet; from at least 1866.
- Bartelt family residence, Chestnut near 12th; c.1854.
A. Heinrich (Henry Sr.) Wallschlaeger residence and dairy;
northwest corner Cedar & 11th; later, 1130 Cedar; c.1860-1875.
Heinrich C. (Henry Jr.) Wallschaleger home and office, 1411 Cedar
(later 1415 W. Kilbourn); remained with children Frieda and Hugo;
- First site of Trinity Lutheran Church; 1847--1880.
- Second site of Trinity Lutheran Church; 1880--present.
- First site of St. John's Lutheran Church; 1848--1890.
- Second site of St. John's Lutheran Church; 1890--present.